flex-users mailing list archives

From Kyle McKnight <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rookie ArrayCollection Question
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:38:09 GMT
Actually you would need to do new
ArrayCollection(compArrayCollection.source.concat());

Also, this won't work if the elements of compArrayCollection are also
complex such as other ArrayCollections. You'd have to do a deep copy.

Here is a stackoverflow that goes over it.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7918194/how-can-i-copy-an-arraycollection-of-transfer-objects-in-actionscript

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)