flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PHP Service Image Handling Advice
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 03:01:30 GMT
One way would be store the image as a blob in the database and load it as a
bytearray into an image object in Flex.  This is a good approach when the
images are not too big.  Here is a discussion around doing it with SQLLite;
the approach would be similar [1]

have a webserver setup.  With this approach you could make use of the Adobe
AIR's builtin caching mechanisms.

Thanks,
Om

[1]