flex-users mailing list archives

From "Subbaiyan, Kalaivani" <kalaivani.subbai...@genpact.digital>
Subject Upgrading Flash builder from 4.5 codebase to 4.7 trouble :-)
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 12:18:17 GMT
Hi Support Team,

Hope you all good and doing well!

I was not getting solution from the Apache forum hence posting here. Requesting to help me
out as you are the expertise when we are in trouble.

I'm facing issue when I upgrade Flash builder from 4.5 codebase to 4.7. I'm summarizing the
technology/framework used to build an my current project and current stopper,

Front End - Adobe Flash builder 4.5 (text editor), Parsley, Cairngorm
Back End - Java, hibernate, Apache Maven, graniteds (version 2.3.0.GA) data services, graniteamf
channel (not remembered the version details)
Back end database - MySql

I'm sharing main POM files to get idea on client-server.

Back end used to generate classes of database entities (base, extended) and the same classes
are used to form object in the Flash/Flex application. All the services destination point
were declared in the configuration file (services-config.xml). PFA of services-config.xml.

Client side POM (Project Object Model) contains flex-maven plugin related dependencies, plugins,
repositories, versions, etc. I'm seeing more than one POM files in server folders however
sharing few for the reference. All the client and server folder/files are in root folder.
The POM of root level project also attached (refer file rootlevel-pom.xml). Attached client
side flex maven configuration POM (refer clientside-pom.xml)

Flash builder generates a build because we have to deploy it in S3 bucket. Hence we didn't
used Maven to generate jar/war file. Services are deployed in S3 cloud server separately.

For FB  4.7, I have chosen 4.6 SDK. I was getting two major error when we compile the 4.5
application code base as below,

1.       "Project build error: Unknown packaging: swf pom.xml Maven pom Loading Problem".
I think, different packaging  to be in place swf for FB 4.7.

2.       "Description       Resource             Path       Location               Type Project
build error: Unresolveable build extension: Plugin org.sonatype.flexmojos:flexmojos-maven-plugin:4.1-beta
or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.sonatype.flexmojos:flexmojos-maven-plugin:jar:4.1-beta, com.adobe.flex:compiler:pom:4.6.0.23201,
com.adobe.flex.compiler:asdoc:zip:template:4.6.0.23201, javax.persistence:persistence-api:jar:1.0,
javax.validation:validation-api:jar:1.0.0.GA, javax.jdo:jdo2-api:jar:2.3-eb, org.codehaus.groovy:groovy:jar:1.6.0,
antlr:antlr:jar:2.7.7, asm:asm:jar:2.2.3, com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream:jar:1.2.2, org.graniteds:granite-core:jar:2.3.0.GA,
org.graniteds:granite-generator-share:jar:2.3.0.GA, org.graniteds:granite-generator:jar:2.3.0.GA,
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.1: The repository system is offline but the artifact
org.sonatype.flexmojos:flexmojos-maven-plugin:jar:4.1-beta is not available in the local repository.
             pom.xml              /Flex      line 1     Maven pom Loading Problem"

Project flex compiler arguments are mentioned as,

-services  ../../flex-services/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml -include-libraries
libs/granite.swc -include-libraries libs/granite-essentials.swc -context-root / -source-path+=../src/locale/{locale}
-locale en_US -keep-all-type-selectors=true -optimize=true -keep-as3-metadata+=Inject -keep-as3-metadata+=PostConstruct
 -keep-as3-metadata+=Bindable  -keep-as3-metadata+=CommandResult  -keep-as3-metadata+=MessageHandler
 -keep-as3-metadata+=Autowired  -keep-as3-metadata+=MessageDispatcher   -keep-as3-metadata+=Waypoint
  -keep-as3-metadata+=Dispatcher   -keep-as3-metadata+=Landmark   -keep-as3-metadata+=Enter
  -keep-as3-metadata+=Exit   -keep-as3-metadata+=ExitInterceptor  -keep-as3-metadata+=CommandError
-show-unused-type-selector-warnings=false -debug=false

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Kalaivani Subbaiyan

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments)
and disclosure or copying of its contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful.
Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone & delete it from
their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.