flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Connect AIR to a Remote Server
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 01:08:21 GMT
  A lot of how you access your services on the remote server depends
greatly on how the remote server is configured.  You are correct, you
won't want to use localhost URLs as part of your production app.

   In most cases, you would just replace 'localhost' with your domain
name, www.billspencere.com .  But, you'll need to configure the remote
host similar to how your local was configured.  It sounds like this will
require PHP to be set up on the remote machine, in addition to your
database.

  I don't think you've given us enough information to provide you with
more specifics.  Does this help?