flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: will BlazeDS run on Apache 8 and newer
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 07:41:54 GMT
I even created a spring-boot-blazeds-integration module that integrates BLazeDS in Spring-Boot.
I recently discovered that the repo was missing a property file (it was excluded by the gitignore),
but after adding it to the repo now things should work nicely. So if you are using Spring,
I would suggest to go down that path.

I wrote down the documentation here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/BlazeDS+Spring-Boot+Starter

Hope that helps,

      Chris

________________________________
Von: Christofer Dutz
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. August 2016 09:38:48
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: will BlazeDS run on Apache 8 and newer

Hi Jean,

Well these modules are simple adapters to run BlazeDS in TOMCAT 7 or earlier versions. They
don't really contain much magic. I prefer to use Spring-Flex Integration anyway so I never
use these "flex-messaging-opt-tomcatX" modules anyway. And yes, I can confirm that BlazeDS
works nicely with Tomcat 8 as I'm currently using it :-)

Chris