flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject OR Mapper for Flex?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 13:28:22 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on a mobile application that should be able to fetch data from a server
and then work on that offline. I want to save the "entities" in DB tables on the client, so
I can do all sorts of sorts and queries on them.

As I was generating my client model classes from the Java counterparts using the GrantieDS
Generator, I customized the scripts to auto generate static methods for create, read, update,
delete and list items of a given type. This approach worked, but I didn't really like it.
I started searching for some ORMapper written in Flex, but couldn't find anything. This seems
to be the first time I can't find something essential for Flex, so I probably just didn't
find it yet ;-)

So does anyone know of any OR mapper in Flex (And I'm not talking about persistence on the
server ... I want offline persistence on the client).

Chris