flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: TitleWindow dragged off screen
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:49:16 GMT

On 8/16/16, 1:05 AM, "Paul Hastings" <paul.hastings@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/16/2016 2:02 PM, Alex Harui wrote:
>> I'm wondering if there could be an issue in the skin that fools the
>> placement calculations.
>
>its using "ResizableDraggableTitleWindowSkin"
>
>a copy is here: http://bit.ly/2buJlRh

The skin references a move and resize "manager".  I'm wondering if that
code is resulting in the bad positioning.  An override of setter on the
"y" value might help you catch what code is the culprit.  I'd test for y<0
and throw an error or trace output or set a breakpoint on the trace.

It could be that under load, the events get delayed in a way that the
resize code picks up a resize.

HTH,
-Alex