flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: LocalConnection problem in IE
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 19:26:35 GMT

On 8/3/16, 12:11 PM, "mark goldin" <markzolotoy@gmail.com> wrote:

>I have Alert in place and it doesn't popup in chrome but it does in IE. By
>works I mean after the second swf is loaded and send is issued the
>callback
>in the *second *app is called properly.

Well, from my experience and from the docs, the second swf can't get
called unless the first SWF has gone away or the first SWF never actually
called connect.  If you don't have a debugger player in Chrome, the first
SWF could have thrown an error and never got the the connect call.  Are
you sure you have a debugger player in Chrome?

-Alex