flex-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Mapping second event type to Command not working
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 15:15:17 GMT
Hi,

I am doing enhancements to existing Robotlegs2 web app.
So my popup dispatches event of type1, which main app listens to,
so on that event Command calls Service, which in calls remote Java service,
which calls DB via Spring JDBC template, and returns me status string
(success or some Error).
Now I am adding a second type - type2, and the rest is similar (except I
pass extra params to Stored Proc 2).

For some reason I see Event dispatched, but Commend for type2 is NOT
getting executed.
Is there a limitation that I can't do:
moduleCommandMap.mapEvent(ChangePasswordEvent.type1,
ChangePasswordRequestCommand, ChangePasswordEvent);
moduleCommandMap.mapEvent(ChangePasswordEvent.type2,
ChangePasswordRequestCommand, ChangePasswordEvent);

What else might be missing or wrong?

I am fairly new to Robotlegs2.
Please help.

TIA,