flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LocalConnection problem in IE
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 16:48:18 GMT
The link you are pointing to cannot be found.
Also this is from the help:
Local connections enable this kind of communication between SWF files
without the use of fscommand() or JavaScript. LocalConnection objects can
communicate only among files that are running on the same client computer,
but they can be running in different applications — for example, a file
running in a browser and a SWF file running in Adobe AIR.