flex-users mailing list archives

From Paul Hastings <paul.hasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TitleWindow dragged off screen
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 05:43:11 GMT
Thanks for taking a look. I'll give that a try--short term I've added a
window end move listener to the module that seems to be helping.

BTW the TitleWindow seems to get "drunk and disorderly" under a load quite
often. I had an issue from some time ago where the window's title y
location would bounce up and down. The window held a progress bar while the
app did a fairly heavy init. Users thought it was a feature so it was
ignored.

Thanks.