flex-users mailing list archives

From Paul Hastings <paul.hasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TitleWindow dragged off screen
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:55:37 GMT
On 8/16/2016 9:49 PM, Alex Harui wrote:
> code is resulting in the bad positioning.  An override of setter on the
> "y" value might help you catch what code is the culprit.  I'd test for y<0

the kludge (window end move event) i added should actually take care of that
(negative y).

here are the two manager files if you want a look:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/130830/flex/MoveManager.as
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/130830/flex/ResizeManager.as

> and throw an error or trace output or set a breakpoint on the trace.

i couldn't reproduce the issue using the puny local datasets i have. the data is
propitiatory so i'll have to upload a debug build to their test server to access
their real data & do the testing while nobody there is looking.

thanks & i'll let you know what i find out.