flex-users mailing list archives

From Julien Desquenne <jdesque...@polyedre.fr>
Subject Re: Bad Datagrid scrolling performance on Yoga3 (core i5 / geforce 940M)
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:40:07 GMT
Sorry for long reply, but I investigated more again this problem

Short answer : when I disable the Touch Screen functionality in Windows
10, the scroll performance issue is corrected.

So, is there a problem with Flex and "touch screen" for the scrolling
performance on Datagrid (with itemRenderers) ?

Thanks for your advices and help.