flex-users mailing list archives

From CodeGirl <MichelleNicho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EventListener null reference error
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2016 21:28:46 GMT
Okay, so I went to the tab Navigator and I put an id on the tab which my
options are on.  Where I want my event listeners is the parent to where the
tab Navigator is located.  So this is great.  Except when I tried to create
an event listener for the tab if it was clicked, I didnt see an okClicked
event.  So I checked for a Clicked event but there isnt one there either.  I
looked for the loginOKClicked and not there.  And neither was the cancel
one.  Any ideas on what to listen on so I can create my listeners when its
instantiated?