flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Mobile App Development Suggestions
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 02:03:26 GMT
Thanks you OmPrakash!  Invaluable information.  I really enjoyed your
slideshow. I will have to think long and hard about a list versus a mobile
grid.  My users are going to have the ability to filter data based upon an
arraycollection of information, and it just lends itself better to datagrid
than to a list.  I just don't know if there are buttons you could attach to
the left and right of the grid to display 3 columns at a time instead of the
whole grid sliding around.

On my desktop version, I have dropdownlists where users can select values to
filter the data.  Would dropdownlists be appropriate for a mobile
environment, or is there a better way to select numbers such as rollers or
some other mobile construct?