flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: TitleWindow close button is flickering after update
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 23:02:54 GMT
Do you mean the little "x" close button in the upper right hand corner, or do
you mean a close button that you created yourself in the TitleWindow?  I had
a similar problem when I created my own close and cancel buttons, and it was
because I had not embeded the button images in the skin that I created.  If
you have your own skins for a button that you created, I could give you some
advice, otherwise, I have no idea :)