flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Workers and Speed
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 16:07:31 GMT
>From what I have learned from this process, I think I am going to change my
logic in the loop a little. I no longer feel that the math functions are the
bottleneck near as much as getting data in and out of the arrays and
comparing them. So I am going to flip flop the logic and see what happens.

This is probably above my current pay grade, but I will ask about it out of
curiosity. I was reading about FlasCC. Would I see even more performance
gains if I passed the data to a C++ function, perhaps as an ANE?