flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS question - ByteArray vs. BinaryData
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:46:27 GMT
Pull requests are easiest.

The first pull request is the hardest (setting up a fork and what-have-you), but once you
do it once, it’s really easy the next time around.

Here’s my recommended process for doing pull requests:
1. On Github, fork the repo.[1]
2. Add an additional remote to your git repo and specify the url of your fork. I like to use
SourceTree and adding additonal remotes can be done there by selecting “Reposiotory >
Repository Settings…” and then clicking “Add”. Specify your fork URL and call it whatever
you want (i.e. fork or something smart).
3. Commit your changes and push them to your fork.
4. The go to Github and create a new pull request.[2]

HTH,
Harbs

[1]https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/
[2]https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/