flex-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe <...@kalenconnect.com>
Subject Re: IDE Dilemma
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 20:02:41 GMT
Which version are you using - I didn’t think this would be the issue because IntelliJ seems
to be fine.

> On Jul 12, 2016, at 3:59 PM, Clint M <cmodien@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> tried using Java 7 or 6?
> 
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:47 AM, pwave <joe@kalenconnect.com> wrote:
> 
>> Yes, that was the first thing I cranked up. I also have the heap memory
>> displayed, it doesn’t go close to the max. t should also add in comparison,
>> intelliJ compiles as expected, within about 30 seconds. Flex Builder is a
>> minimum of two minutes, maximum eight minutes.
>> 
>> 3217 sun.tools.jps.Jps -lvm
>> -Dapplication.home=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_51.jdk/Contents/Home
>> -Xms8m
>> 3154  -Xms4096m -Xmx4096m -XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:PermSize=512M
>> -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Xverify:none -Xdock:name=Flash Builder
>> -Xdock:icon=../Resources/fb_app.icns -XstartOnFirstThread
>> -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
>> -Declipse.product=com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.producte36
>> -Declipse.application=com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlashBuilderApplication
>> -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
>> 
>> 
>> java -version
>> java version "1.8.0_51"
>> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_51-b16)
>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.51-b03, mixed mode)
>> 
>>> On Jul 12, 2016, at 10:53 AM, Clint M [via Apache Flex Users] <
>> ml-node+s2333346n12977h68@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Heh... that should definitely be enough.
>>> With Flash Builder running... what do you get when you enter this command
>>> into a terminal:
>>> jps -lvm
>>> and what do you get when you run this command:
>>> java -version
>>> 
>>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 7:14 AM, pwave <[hidden email]
>> <x-msg://41/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12977&i=0>> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Thanks for responding - here's the whole file.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> -startup
>>>> 
>> ../../../eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
>>>> --launcher.library
>>>> 
>>>> 
>> ../../../eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.cocoa.macosx.x86_64_1.1.100.v20110502
>>>> --launcher.defaultAction
>>>> openFile
>>>> -showsplash
>>>> ../../../assets/fb_splash_premium.png
>>>> -nl
>>>> en_US
>>>> -vmargs
>>>> -Xms4096m
>>>> -Xmx4096m
>>>> -XX:+UseParallelGC
>>>> -XX:PermSize=512M
>>>> -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
>>>> -Xverify:none
>>>> -Xdock:name=Flash Builder
>>>> -Xdock:icon=../Resources/fb_app.icns
>>>> -XstartOnFirstThread
>>>> -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
>>>> -Declipse.product=com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.producte36
>>>> 
>>>> 
>> -Declipse.application=com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlashBuilderApplication
>>>> -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> 
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/IDE-Dilemma-tp12955p12976.html
>> <
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/IDE-Dilemma-tp12955p12976.html
>>> 
>>>> Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>> 
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/IDE-Dilemma-tp12955p12977.html
>> <
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/IDE-Dilemma-tp12955p12977.html
>>> 
>>> To unsubscribe from IDE Dilemma, click here <
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=12955&code=am9lQGthbGVuY29ubmVjdC5jb218MTI5NTV8MTk2ODg2MDI1NA==
>>> .
>>> NAML <
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/IDE-Dilemma-tp12955p12978.html
>> Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> 


Mime
View raw message