flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Workers and Speed
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2016 20:54:08 GMT
I don't know how useful Scout is going to turn out to be for me with the
profiling in my speed issue.  I am using Flash Builder 4.5, so I don't have
the ability to turn on telemetry in the compiler.  I found a little app call
SWFScoutEnabler but don't know how to turn my AIR project into a SWF.  But
just looking at Scout for a quick non-telemtry enabled test, it stopped
giving me information about what was happening once the heavy processing
began.  It is almost as if AIR was working so hard, there was no time for it
to update Scout so it can display any useful information.  The timeline just
stops.  Any thoughts?