flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: My AIR Release Build doesn't work
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 05:20:31 GMT
I'll give that a try, but I am a little perplexed.  The very first thing that
is supposed to happen when the app opens in the creationComplete of the main
MXML file is to create a database if it does not exist in the application
directory.  It gets created every time in Flash Builder, but in the release
build, the program opens and responds to some things, but the database never
gets created. If there are silent errors happening, there are A LOT of them.