flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject My AIR Release Build doesn't work
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 04:29:32 GMT
So I have essentially finished my AIR application and decided to export a
release build and see how it performed outside of Flash Builder.  Everything
went fine, I created my certificate and exported the app as a signed AIR
package, I believe that my descriptor file is fine because the application
installs and creates the correct application name and icons for the desktop,
and I can open the application.  But the buck stops there.  When I click on
buttons that are supposed to create popups, there are no popups.  It will
not change states on a button click, and one component completely refuses to
initialize.  Really???  It runs perfectly inside of Flash Builder, but does
not work on the desktop.  I am using Flex 4.15/AIR 22 as my compiler, and I
have AIR 22 installed on my machine, and AIR 22.0 defined in my descriptor
file.  Any thoughts???