flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Why are Spark Datagrid headers sorting my data so slowly in Air?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 00:13:09 GMT
Alex, thanks for your continued supervision on my datagrid issue as I feel
really stumped about how to handle it.  I am using Flashbuilder 4.5 Premium
Edition for my Flex projects.  I repeated the profile as you asked and took
out the filters as you suggested and am posting the results.  You will
understand a lot more than I will looking at this list.  At a quick glance,
it looks like the Sort.sort took 3.3 seconds and the ListCollectionView
internal refresh 4.1 seconds.  I look forward to your thoughts about what
looks like the bottleneck and if there is anything that can be done about
it.  Thanks!

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n13034/profile2.jpg>