flex-users mailing list archives

From CodeGirl <MichelleNicho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple web services
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 18:13:29 GMT
I am dong all my web service work in actionscript.  However, I have been
using Flashbuilder to build the service action script files and ValueObject
files using the wizard and the WSDL.  So what I did to get around this was
to create a workspace with one project which accesses one web service and
then a second workspace with a second project which accesses a second web
service and then I add the src directory of the first to the second and I am
able to use the wizard when needed and yet combine the two since I use
actionscript for my webservices interactions.   This is working.  Is there a
better way?