flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexJS] FlexJS World Tour: Next Stop - ???
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 21:10:41 GMT
Hi Alex,

My company would be glad to do so and we have the ability to host such an event (in Frankfurt).

But I want the Maven migration to be finished first. Because without being able to build with
that for me FlexJS is just a technology preview.

We are on a good track but I especially need help with the verification that Maven is doing
things right.

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Datum: 02.06.16 22:57 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org, users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FlexJS] FlexJS World Tour: Next Stop - ???

First, a big thank you to those who helped plan and participate in the
first FlexJS World Tour event in San Francisco this past April.

Since we've been using the term "World Tour", I guess we need to have an
event in at least one other geographic region.  I'm based in Seattle and
July/August are the best (although most expensive) months to visit there.
Anybody interested in a Seattle event this summer?

It is also possible for me to go to Europe this fall.  ApacheCon EU is in
November in Spain, but if I'm going over there, I'd prefer to go in late
September or October, bring my family and tour a bit while the weather is
nicer.  I might be able to dig up an Adobe sales office to host the event
although I think another PMC member might get his company to host the
event.  Anyway, let's discuss locations and ranges of dates in this thread
and see if we can find a time and place that will work for most folks.

Thanks,
-Alex