flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex SDK download by JAR file
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 11:56:32 GMT

Cross posting this to develop ...

You can use the command line interface of the flex-sdk-converter for this. I documented most
of it here [1]
The binary of the fat-jar can be downloaded from Apaches Snapshot repo [2]

For example the following command should download Flex 4.15.0 with Air 21.0 (Windows and Mac),
Flash 21.0 including the fontkit libs and output that to the fdk-out directory (You will have
to type "yes" several times in order to accept the license agreements):

java -jar cli-1.0.0-20160603.114214-158.jar -fdkDir fdk-out -flexVersion 4.15.0 -flashVersions
21.0 -airVersion 21.0 -platforms WINDOWS,MAC -fontkit download

Hope this helps ... if you are having problems, please reply back to the flex user list. After
all this use-case is a side product of the mavenizer and hasn't been tested as thorough as
the rest.

Chris

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/flex/utilities/converter/cli/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cli-1.0.0-20160603.114214-158.jar
Von: santanu4ver@gmail.com <santanu4ver@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Juni 2016 07:36:08
An: Christofer Dutz
Betreff: Flex SDK download by JAR file

Hi Christofer,

This is Santanu, and I would like to query on from an old issue (http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Flex-SDK-installer-problem-td12405.html)
where you've suggested with a .jar file usage to download and install Apache Flex SDK in command
line. However the .jar file never able to download me AIR SDK which I've commented in the
post also.

Do you think you can check or suggest something on this? Or it's someone else who is author,
can you give me his details so I can contact him and request for a fix?

This would be a great help for me. Please, suggest.

Thank you.

With Regards,

Santanu

Sent from http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com