flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: FlexJS: Getting geolocation using Cordova
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:28:57 GMT
Hi Prashant,

You should have Maven 3.3.1 or greater for the mavenizer to work.

You should have a max of Java 1.7.x because in case of Java 1.8 libs would be produced that
are incompatible with previous Java versions, therefore I have restricted the build to a max
of 1.7 for now.

You require the Flash Debug player to be located on your drive somewhere and require to have
the FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER variable to point to this. If you have already built with Ant, this
should already have happened. I hope I will be able to get rid of this requirement soon. You
could also provide the "-DskipTest" option to the second build step. Then the build should
work fine without the debug flashplayer.

The following sequence should build FlexJS and ASJS with maven:

In the falcon root directory:
mvn -s settings-template.xml -P utils clean install
mvn -s settings-template.xml -P compiler clean install
(Add "-DskipTests" to skip tests)
mvn -s settings-template.xml -P externs clean install

In the ASJS root directory:
mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install

Please report back any problems you are having (if you are)

Chris