flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: FlexJS: Getting geolocation using Cordova
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 07:54:09 GMT
Or you could give the Maven build a try ... that should be easier to setup [?]

Chris

________________________________
Von: PKumar <prashakumar@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016 10:07:35
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: FlexJS: Getting geolocation using Cordova

Thanks Peter,

I will wait for next nightly build and trying to understand the  FlexJS
development setup, so that i can add more methods to the class  and also
contribute my code to Apache. I am referring below mentioned URL for setup.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Developer+Setup

-----
Regards,
Prashant