flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS: js:ApplicationDataBinding
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:17:52 GMT
Hi,

If you FlexJS app uses data binding, you should include one of the data
binding tags, including ViewDataBinding. FlexJS is a "pay as you go"
system to keep the size of the applications as small as possible. If you
have an app that doesn't use data binding, there would be no need to
include all of the code that supports it.

Our initial "basic" set of components is designed to produce apps with
small footprints. We expect that future groupings of components would have
some of these features bundled together but we aren't there yet, but
volunteers are welcome to start putting them together.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project