flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flex contracts from home ?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 07:09:10 GMT
Hi,

There still a some Flex work out there but I’m not doing as much as I once was (currently
none in fact but did do some a few months back). Recently I’ve not seen any long term contacts,
they probably exist I’ve just not noticed. That being said I have changed my focus a little
and II’m doing more work with hardware / embedded software.

All of the Flex work I’ve did over the last 10 years was remote, but it does comes down
to the employer. IMO Smart employers will use remote people as they don’t have the overheads,
can often get better quality people and the work requirments not need to be full time.

Thanks,
Justin