flex-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Weir <mattcomm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: IE Preloader oddity
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:34:41 GMT
Looks like it may be related to loading the swf via javascript.The following describes similar
results when loading a PDF.
Internet Explorer Opens a Blank Page with a Placeholder Icon Instead of a .pdf File in Adobe
Acrobat Reader

|    |
Internet Explorer Opens a Blank Page with a Placeholder Icon Instead of a ....
 Internet Explorer may display a blank page with a placeholder icon instead of displaying
a Portable Document For...  |   |

    On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 10:44 AM, Matthew Weir <mattcommark@yahoo.com.INVALID>