flex-users mailing list archives

From leokan23 <...@best-web.gr>
Subject Feathers SDK - MXML - Modified Flex
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 11:01:40 GMT
Have anyone tried the new Fearthers SDK? I just started playing with it, and
it is based on a modified version of Flex 4.14. It is smooth as butter and i
was wondering if this could be a thing with flex.

I recall that it has been discussed in the past concerning, the fact that
due to legacy code Flex was hard to use stage3d but as Josh Tynjala the
author of feathers, has already modified Flex for this, it should be a good
start.

Any thoughts? Could this be feasible for Flex 5 maybe?

I love how awesome and mature is Flex for enterprise apps but i hate that it
is not as smooth as it could be.

p.s. there is also a try to extend feathers with flex like components:
https://github.com/flexsurfer/feathers_mxml_spark