flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Using CreateJS with FlexJS
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 20:15:57 GMT
Hi,

I've tuned the Wiki page on FlexJS CreateJS and refined the example even
further so you really get a sense of how you can build CreateJS
application using MXML. In the Wiki page, I've emphasized the benefits of
using ActionScript and MXML over JavaScript, so hopefully that will give
CreateJS developers a reason to check out FlexJS.

Regards,
Peter