flex-users mailing list archives

From olav <valopa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datagrid refreshing after HTTPService update
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 13:37:42 GMT
Hey Olaf,

Thanks for the mentioning!!!
Yeah , this solve the case.
As far as I know the HTTPService is an asynchronous call which mean that
separate calls could take different times to complete.
You are right - using the result even handler gives time to the main
HTTPService - postRecord - posting the New Record in the Data Base. And
after "while" in the Result Even Handler (addRecordMsg(event)) my second
HTTPService calls getRecord (gets all records in Data base, including new
ones) does the refreshing the Data Grid.
This safe me a lot of time. And have to confess - At first i'm an animator
and graphic designer. Coding steps after.

Thanks again
Olav