flex-users mailing list archives

From olav <valopa...@gmail.com>
Subject Datagrid refreshing after HTTPService update
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 10:49:31 GMT
Hey guys,

For my school project I developed Flex app. There is datagrid component,
binded to a data provider as <mx:DataGrid id="dgTextContent" x="9" y="4"
width="651" height="176" dataProvider="{getRecord.lastResult.rss.channel}">
I use an HTTPService as follow: <mx:HTTPService id="postRecord"
url="postRecord.php" method="POST"
contentType="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" resultFormat="text"
result="addRecordMsg(event)">
<mx:request>
<number>{number.text}</number>
<content>{content.text}</content>
</mx:request>
</mx:HTTPService>
I have a button <mx:Button id="addRecordBtn" x="156" y="463" label="add"
click="postRecord.send(), getRecord.send()"/> for adding new record in the
data base via postRecord.php script. So,in fact, it works(i checked via
phpMyadmin records in the table) , but there is a small annoying problem
with displaing new data on the datagrid visual control. The new added data
are not displayed after inserting. When i switch between the states in my
app and come back to the current state - the magic appears - data are
displayed! Here is my question: How could i avoid this situation to switch
between states or hitting update button few times to refresh newly added
data?
Thanks in advance