flex-users mailing list archives

From Tonic <anthony.man...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Native TextInput Skin and resizeForSoftKeyboard
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 08:24:49 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with native TextInput skin and Application with
resizeForSoftKeyboard set to true.

When TextInput take focus, and application move to top to enchure that the
input is visible (with resizeForSoftKeyboard property), the native textfield
and focus is not positionned correctly.

I have make a simple sample :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
			   applicationDPI="160"
			   resizeForSoftKeyboard="true"

	<s:TextInput width="80%" horizontalCenter="0" verticalCenter="0"/>
</s:Application>

The result (print screen from my mobile) is here :
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12720/Screenshot_2016-05-19-10-50-44.png>

I specify I need native skin, to use softKeyboardType for my TextInput.

Is there a way to invalidate native textfield position after resize
application ?

Thanks for your help.

-----
Tonic