flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Using CreateJS with FlexJS
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 19:50:39 GMT
I'm working on that - in order to create the Tween I need access to the
actual CreateJS element stored within the FlexJS component. In other
words, "circle.element". In an HTML-based FlexJS app, you can do something
like document[target] to look it up. Within the Tween code, for example,
there is no access to the CreateJS Stage where you would find the element
by its name. So I have to pass in something that can be used to get to the
stage. So I just left it as ActionScript only for the moment.

I also thought the write-up on the Wiki was a good comparison, but I am
guessing you want to approach it from a different perspective; I'll see
what I can do.

—peter