flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: BlazeDS, GraniteDS
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 04:18:26 GMT

On 4/16/16, 3:34 PM, "Lou" <lh.fxdev@gmail.com> wrote:

>I noticed that Apache doesn't do convenience binaries for Blaze (is it
>due to infrequent use?)

Do you mean a package of files similar to how Adobe shipped BlazeDS?  I
think we thought just about every BlazeDS user was using Maven.  Anyone
who prefers the package of files please speak up.  We can certainly
release a similar package of files, but in theory, you can also build that
package yourself.  I think the Ant files are in the source package to
create a similar package, and if not, maybe you can help us make it so.

Let us know if you can't use Ant to build such a package.

Thanks,
-Alex