flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Responsive design needs for FlexJS HTML output
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 04:16:15 GMT

On 4/14/16, 3:55 PM, "dhwanishah85" <dhwanishah85@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>
>Is there any way to confirm version of nightly build?

No official way that I can think of.  The flex-sdk-description.xml will
have a date for the version, but there could be more than one build per
day.

And even that won't tell you which build of the compiler was downloaded by
the install script.  I think the only thing you can do is compare the size
of compiler.jar in the lib folder.  And the jsc.jar in js/lib.

We're making a bunch of changes to the builds in order to support Maven.
Maybe when we're done we can put version info in more places.

-Alex