flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Responsive design needs for FlexJS HTML output
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:50:24 GMT

On 4/12/16, 11:00 PM, "dhwanishah85" <dhwanishah85@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Thanks Om,Alex and Harbs for your response.
>
>I am able to see nightly builds option in Apache SDK installer. I have
>started installing nightly builds for FlexJS.
>I am not sure but it stops at 4th point "finished uncompressing
>flexjs0.7.0.bin.zip". There is no error in the log. I am keeping installer
>running for now and take a look after a while if i get any error or not.

Hmm.  Looks like there is a problem with the nightly.  I just pushed a
fix.  It might take a couple of hours for the build system to catch up.

While you are waiting, can you subscribe to this mailing list?  That way
your emails won't get stuck in moderation.  Send an email to
users-subscribe@flex.apache.org

Thanks,
-Alex