flex-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Robotleg mediator cannot hear event from command
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 18:53:09 GMT
I should also add that:
- the dropdownlist I am trying to populate is on Popup, which is
instantiated from same Mediator.
- I have one popupEvent with many many types, just added one for
RequestData, and another to indicate to Mediator that list is loaded
ListLoaded.
- I do have moduleCommandMap.mapEvent for RequestData in the context, but
not for ListLoaded. Do I need to?