flex-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Robotleg mediator cannot hear event from command
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:57:41 GMT
Tonic,

My Command does call Service (to get data from DB stored proc),
and on success (in handler) has to do a little processing of its resultset
to create a proper ArrayCollection.
only after that I am trying to dispatch the ListLoaded event (from onSucces
handler).

I have seen that working from doing dispatchToModules() directly from
execute() in that app,
but don't see why it works there, but not from onSuccess handler.
Is there difference there?

I don't think we can easily upgrade Robotlegs at that point - it's a large
and complex app,
and nobody else around from original developers to fix possible problems,
and I am not in full control of it yet.

TIA,
Oleg.