flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading svg image at runtime
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:19:52 GMT
How can I store a content of an svg image in an array?

With png images I am doing something like this:

Loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, CompleteHandler);
private function CompleteHandler(event:Event):void
{
    imageArray.addItem(event.currentTarget.content.bitmapData);
}

Thanks