flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Flex Mobile Apps with different Assets
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 23:00:23 GMT
In the past, I have created a swf file per fxg and loaded it at runtime.
You will need to write a tool that creates a small snippet of code for each
fxg that gets compiled into a swf.  At runtime, simply load the swf via a
loader call and you have your fxg.

If you can batch the fxgs into groups, you might want to create one swf per
group, so folks dont have to download them individually which might cause
quite a bit of network traffic.

Thanks,
Om