flex-users mailing list archives

From Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <evyata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Flex Mobile Apps with different Assets
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:55:10 GMT
This solution is consisted of two parts (in this example I divide to "web"
and "tablet" applications)

1. Have in the compiler settings "Additional compiler arguments" as follows
(for "web" application) -
-define=CONFIG::tablet,false
-define=CONFIG::web,true
(This is defined locally in Flash Builder, but can be defined also via Ant
build etc.)

2. In the code itself wrap relevant code sections with compilation flags as
follows -
CONFIG::web
{
private const initState:String = "webValue";
}
CONFIG::tablet
{
private const initState:String = "tabletValue";
}

In the above example you would have a const definition with different value
for web and tablet applications.

Good luck,
Evyatar