flex-users mailing list archives

From Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <evyata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SkinnablePopUpContainer in mobile.
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 07:14:05 GMT
It sounds like you mean you want the popup to be modal, which is the third
parameter of PopUpManager.addPopUp function.
>From the function's documentation -
modal If true, the window is modal which means that the user will not be
able to interact with other popups until the window is removed.

Let me add that it doesn't allow interaction with anything in the
background either.

Good luck,
Evyatar