flex-users mailing list archives

From Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <evyata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi select combo
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2016 07:09:09 GMT
I once created a custom component per our Product Manager's request where a
list of check-boxes was displayed (using PopupAnchor) and the selected
values concatenation (with commas) was displayed in a text-area.
Clicking the text-area opened the list...
בתאריך 22 באפר 2016 15:56,‏ "mark goldin" <markzolotoy@gmail.com> כתב: