flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS, JQuery and FDT
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:40:37 GMT
OK. Would it be easier to have a wiki page that we document build-related changes in, so they
are all in one place? We could send an email with a link to the page when it’s edited.

On Apr 21, 2016, at 1:20 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> If you change something ... write an email ... I'll replicate the changes.
> I just replicated the nodejs changes ... was quite an effort, but now I'm back on track
... at least with that one ...

> Chris

or change javascript downloads, please inform me about that cause these are impossible to
auto-merge and even harder to detect.

>> Chris

go away. Why would
a bug in the