flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Multi select combo
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:01:26 GMT
We basically built a button that had label text of either the single
selected item, or "3 items" and the full list in the tooltip.
When it was clicked it would open an interface for selecting from the list.

Tom

On 22/04/16 13:56, mark goldin wrote:
> Users want to select multiple values from a combo box. Because of a limited vertical
space I cannot change it to a list box or grid. Can I have a combo with checkboxes? If yes
What would be shown in the combo when multiple items being selected?