flex-users mailing list archives

From John Barett <johnb...@hawaii.edu>
Subject Re: BlazeDS, GraniteDS
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 23:23:03 GMT
Hi There,
I have been doing Flash Remoting with ColdFusion since ColdFusion 6 &
Flash version 6 or was it version 7. ColdFusion always had Flash
Remoting available to it, and ColdFusion even starting having a strong
integration with Flash.
I am still using this today, but I don't know what is going on, as the
new version of ColdFision2016 deprecated all the Flash aspects. I am
afraid that the new version of ColdFusion will throw away the ease of
connecting to Flash, which is a real shame. Flash Remoting is awesome!

Johnny